What we Offer
- Admin and payment process
- A free mini consult with our in-house psychologist (when available)
- Consult with the fertility specialist (which includes, full medical history, ultrasound scan and discussion of possible treatment plan)
- Nurses’ station for hormonal profile/HIV/pap smear and further treatment discussion and instructions
- Possible booking for theatre and semen analysis (if and when recommended)
- Booking of follow up appointment
- Copies of medical records.
- Questions for your doctor.
Beginning fertility treatment is a major decision, and this first visit marks your first constructive step and arriving at your initial consultation prepared will give you the best possible start as you take baby steps in the right direction.
What to Bring
Based on the results of your initial consult a more detailed diagnostic and fertility treatment course plan can be outlined. This initial visit can take anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes. It is recommended that these time lines are considered when planning your day. All of us at Bioart look forward to welcoming you.